help

2 Replies

can someone like me on the free version with no experience make money here? 

@Jaimie Sagerquist

You can learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business here:

www.biggerpockets.com/biz

You can learn what BiggerPockets is all about here:

www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

Using BiggerPockets to make money is totally up to you.  Millions of people have done so before you, and millions more will.  We are simply a toolbox, you actually have to be the one to use those tools and put in the work to be successful.

If you are interested in learning beyond those two resources above, you might benefit from attending a webinar:

www.biggerpockets.com/webinar

@Jaimie Sagerquist

If you have the free version of BiggerPockets you can do a lot of things and then follow or colleague people that make sense to you

Your question is really broad and I have no idea where to direct you go to the resources tab on the site

Learn the basics of the following

Where the advantages and disadvantages of Wholesaling, rehabbing, multifamily financing, seller financing, and creative financing?

What are you doing 9 to 5 and what are you willing to do on top of that to be successful?

If you wanted free resources, I assume you're broke, if you're not broke what do you have to contribute financially to get your real estate investing career started?

Brian

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide