todays webinar

15 Replies

todays webinar starts in 2 minutes. I didn't receive an email to log in. How do I get there?

I'm having the same problem. I don't know how to get in.  I got an email about 2 minutes after it should have started. I clicked on the link and it shows a different webinar for next Thursday.....ugh.  Not sure what's going on.

No, Brandon, I wasn't able to get in.  I just checked my spam folder but there wasn't anything there from you guys.  Not sure why I didn't receive the email..unless it's because I signed up that day (Somewhere around 2 or 2:30, I think, Central time). I did, however, get a confirmation page and even printed it out. Oh well, I'm hoping it will be available in the Webinar replay archives.  Thanks for responding and checking on us!

Same here... bummer!

Michael S. That link is a full length video.  I thought the webinar is live?

Thanks,

KJ

Michael S. YouTube says it was originally streamed on April 27, 2016.... Guess this is a repeat.  I'm still excited to watch it.  Thanks for the link.

KJ

I'm not able to login too

oops! wrong post !

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you