Bigger Pockets on iPhone 6 crashes

5 Replies

Bigger Pockets keeps crashing on iPhone 6. Any suggestions on how to fix?
Brandon Turner I have the same problem with the app. Crashes going into some posts. Doesn't show all text when a single post is long. Embedded photos are 90% off the screen. 😀
Bryan H. I have the exact same issues on the iPhone app. Even crashed when I tried to post this message a few min ago. Deleted and reinstalled. Let's hope that all it took.
Same here. iPhone 6. The app crashes often, especially for me when I use the search function and also experiencing pictures not showing or being mostly off the screen as stated above. ..and only via the app, works fine via the browser. I was thinking it was just my phone all this time...

I have it happen every so often on the App as well.  It is very random.  When it does crash, it usually happens when I try and click on a specific forum topic.  I will open the App again and the rest of the topics will read fine.  However, when I try clicking on the same topic again, the App will crash.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.