current report rental property report not displaying

4 Replies

why is my currrent rental property report not displaying in my list bof reports - either in current or archieved list

have there been some changes on your site with regards to this?

have sent various emails to a chap called brandon from biiger pockets who tells me its because of my memebership package that I'm getting these bugs!!  Think I will be unsubscribing at end of month unless sorted - pity as like your site!!

Hey @Jon Boella , sorry for the confusion. As I explained in the message, Plus members do not get any access to previous reports. Plus members can use the calculators, but do not have access to the PDF reports or saved reports. That's a Pro-only benefit. The fact that some reports are currently showing is actually a bug - you shouldn't see any, but something the developer did allowed even plus members to see some of their reports. That should be fixed in the next couple days, so you will no longer be able to see any of your reports. 

I hope that helps clear things up a bit! 

thanks brandon will review your site once it is bug free and see if this level of membership is good for me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.