Bigger Pockets Conference?!

13 Replies

Hello folks,

I've heard on a number of the BiggerPockets webinars about audio recordings of BiggerPockets conference.  Does BiggerPockets do conferences annually?!  If so, when is the next one and where is it located?

If BP isn't doing another one, is there a Real Estate Investor conference that you would recommend a beginner to attend?

Thanks everyone!

Hey @Robert Muzyka This was a great idea! I wonder too is there an annual summit or conference. With a quick google search, I found this post thread:  https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/484/topics/16...

On another note, does you market in Plano, have a local real estate investment association or meet up group? In Columbus, I know there is REIA and I believe it is connected to a more national organization. Hope this helps! all the best.

Robert the last time one was done the economy was down so you could get space for cheap to do an event.

These days everyone ( hotels, convention centers) charges a mint to put something on of that scale. Demand is up to do shows so these places have raised their rates as the economy has improved.

I still hope one day they will put on another one but you might want to network online and then find a local group to meetup until that happens.

I live in Plano as well.  I think a local meet up would be a great idea.  We could do one at the Shops at Legacy.  Are there other people who would be interested in going?  If so I can start to put something together

There is a meet-up group that some BP members have invited me to that meets once a month in Richardson.  However, they meet on Tuesday nights at 6PM (3rd Tuesday of the month maybe?) which is tough for me with two kids under 2 years old. 

Would you guys be interested in a Plano meet-up around the Lunch hour sometime?  We could do Shops at Legacy area like Mark suggested.

Tom, Steven, and Mark,

Do ya'll want to meet up next week or the week after in Plano over a lunch hour?

Would love to make this happen.  If you know others in Plano on BP feel free to mention it to them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you