Want to know the best way to build your real estate network?

173 Replies

I absolutely agree. I took some time off from from BP because I was working for an investor that consumed all hours even my sleep haha. I plan on jumping back in feet first. Thanks for the info!

I absolutely agree. I took some time off from from BP because I was working for an investor that consumed all hours even my sleep haha. I plan on jumping back in feet first. Thanks for the info!

Dave, that's good stuff to follow! Posting should be a to-do thing...for our RE, work. I find it to be therapeutic and a learning experience. 

Thanks for post.

This post has been removed.

Great post!! I also include some tips. Start getting to local professional network events, establish connections with title firm's, attorneys, inspection firms, and top producer realtors. Keep in touch with this circle of contacts regularly, provide your professional help at all times, decision them to refer your clients while functioning on a transaction. This package of real estate services will be available to your clients, in time this smart service will generate repeated business from past clients and referral of new ones. For additional information, go to http://investmentbank.com/mergers-and-acquisitions/

Landlord via Landlord

Landlord cheater, I  unknown from now i see , rent was 1,000 dollars renter it house not good condition I should check even whole house check up before paid the rent , but Landlord not give the list even room to room , bathroom, wash and dry has wrong wall pause and no dish-wash, house so small size , we know suppose be good for living comfortable, whole house still not condition found and foundation balance . I will be start become Landlord or property so not to tell who am will change and take over these house turnover  to new and rent it for me 1200 rent the or buy !  anyone agreement with me ?

Yes, It's Always in the Math, whatever your into, there is always math involved! & so, with the "Math in Mind" & the "!Topic"!,  "Build that Network", Here it is! My name is Charles Earl Lipshay,   aka  the "Time Machine Builder", I am looking for people who want to Practice the Art of the Win/Win/Win in Real Estate, right now for me "Wholesaling", But not to exclude all other forms of Real Estate investing; for the Sake of  the "Everybody Network", of Real Estate, I mean it's your network too! This also brings me Back to my other Life/Biz Objective Goals, making Movie & Music Films! & from one end to the other Real Estate is almost always involved; I mean, do the Math!? & as for Networks, I'm always trying to build Networks, Lists, & so on So "Whenever Your Ready! "Let's Make Biz"! & oh Yeah, "NETWORKS"! It's in the Math! Have a Fantastic Eternity! Manufacturing a Fantastic Eternity for Everybody! Infinite Blessing & Thank You Very Much, 

Well can fix it networks looking forward to house or industrial, commercial niche even if it were sell or buy it great done anything anywhere else see networks fixed the process prices are.

I've been around the net for a long time - when forums and boards were just mere, IRC (Internet Rely Channel) rooms. I've even been kicked out of a few! :D

But, yes the more you chat or contribute, the more you meet people and ultimately become "friends" or colleagues. No doubt.

Me personally would like to build a team or teams - Attorney, CPA, Investors, Real Estate Broker, Title Search Company, etc., etc. in the Pittsburgh, PA area. My goal by the end of the year - to be quite successful in the Real Estate Market and in my construction business.

One question however, on your stats and awards, there is a place for referrals - how is it that one gets accredited for a referral? Just asking - I may have some friends that would be interested in joining and would like the credit for bringing them on board - this too is to help built my colleague list and references, if possible.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here