What is your area of interest?
For Multi-family I like "Multi-family Millions" and "Emerging Real Estate Markets" by David Lindahl and "ABC's of Real Estate Investing" by Ken McElroy.
For Commerical it would be "Commercial Real Estate Investing" by Dolf De Roos
For Flipping I only read one book by Gary Keller "Flip"
- e- myth by Michael Gerber.
2. Zillow Talk
3. Real Estate Math Demystified
4. Tax-Free Wealth by Tom Wheelwright
5. How to win in commercial Real Estate by Craig Coppola
6. Swapping Real Estate For Fun And Profit By Paul B. Kelly
Hope this helps. If not, sorry .I tried . All the best.
Have you listened to every single BP podcast yet? If not do that first. Plus you'll have a great reading list once you're done.
Real estate finance and investments by William brueggeman 14th edition
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you