Introducing: Long Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene

141 Replies

Introducing  Long Distance Real Estate Investing: How to Buy, Rehab, and Manage Out-of-State Properties by David Greene.

Is your local market keeping you from investing? Are you leery of investing in a property where you can't just drive by it any time you like?

David Greene helps you lay your fears to rest and shows you exactly how to invest "outside your backyard."

• How to find the right people to help you find the right properties
  • How to seek out top-notch lenders
  • Tips for offering value to people hundreds of miles away
  • The “Core 4” team members you’ll need when investing in real estate out-of-state

PLUS Special Bonuses!!!

If you order before 12/24/17, you'll receive:

• EBook: "The Frightening Four!"
  • Video: Building Your Rockstar "Core Four" Team
  • Video:  Your First Out-of-State Investment Property
  • EXTRA LAUNCH BONUS: Exclusive Live Webinar with David Greene!

Don't let your location dictate your real estate investment strategy! 

Order your copy of Long Distance Real Estate Investing here .

Amazing!! I have been looking for a good source of information on this topic for awhile!

Currently doing just that from California to Florida. I’m going to buy this and see if I can make my operation even better!

This post has been removed.

The paperback book is available on Amazon for $17. How come BP is selling for for $24.99? And the Kindle is only $10 on Amazon. Any difference between these?

Can't wait to get the bonus content on this one!

I own in 5 markets with 5 different property managers. My advice would be to stay local my friends.

Potentially a helpful resource @nizarbasma

I think if you are willing to travel 2-4 times a year to check up on these places and your team you will be in good shape.  Too many people entrust their money to someone else and it is out of sight out of mind until something goes wrong and then its too late.  I think investing out of market is ok, just stay close.  Can you get there within a few hours by car or by airplane?

@Phil Harris , if you read David's book you'll find out all the reasons why you don't need to be within a few hours of your properties! He's built an entire business with fool-proof systems in place. If you get the book you'll get access to a webinar where he'll walk you through his process of buying out-of-state and even across the country

@Aristotle Kumpis Yes! First: Amazon and Kindle orders don't get you the bonus content! You only receive access to two extra videos (over an hour of content) and a special e-book David wrote specifically for our members called "The Frightening Four!" Then: If you buy in the next 10 days you'll get invited to a webinar with David where he'll walk you through his most recent deal and you will be able to ask him questions live! Amazon and Kindle can't promise you that :) 

Originally posted by @Derek P. :

I own in 5 markets with 5 different property managers. My advice would be to stay local my friends.

Oh i hear you, i currently own in 2 different coasts.  

Me and my partner are looking at properties spanning multiple states. This will be perfect. Probably pick this up next week.

Perfect timing - I'm looking to implement an out-of-state strategy soon.

Talk about perfect timing. I am getting ready to invest out of state. 

Thank you! Just what I was looking for:)

Originally posted by @Derek P. :

You don't follow your own advice?

My goal is to invest out of state in 2018. I have been looking forward for the release of the book. I pre ordered the book can't wait to get the extras can't wait for the webinar oh yeah!!!! Yesterday I bought the Kindle version, CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BOOK!!!!!

Literally have been looking at investing in a home for the past week while I'm oversea's and came across this. Almost perfect timing.

Same thing with Set For Life --

Are you guys mind reading me?!

Grabbed it today!

This post has been removed.

Mixed reactions from investors on out of state investing. Is that because some investors do not have a proper system and process in place ?.

I am an Atlanta base investor looking to invest in multifamily in Chattanooga which is 2 hours from home.

Thoughts ??

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here