Questions about contracts and attaining them

9 Replies

I'm just curious about documents, contracts, and paperwork. Should I find a real estate attorney for documents or is there somewhere to print them off. Also, if an attorney is needed, what's the easiest way of finding them. Google? I'm new to bigger pockets, I live in the Milwaukee, WI area. If anyone lives in the area, I'd love to meet up to learn as much as I can. Thank you and continue to strive to be better everyday!! Have a wonderful day.

Check out Wisconsin Legal Blank.  They have pretty much anything you can think of.

Third Legal Blank. Generally investors really only need to consult an attorney if things get risky or confusing with a deal they are working on. Of course it is never a bad idea to get to look around for an attorney you can trust before you need their assistance!

I appreciate all the feedback, everyone. Thank you

If you are in the Milwaukee area and able to attend the Brew City REI Meetup at the end of the month, there will be two REI attorneys that I use for legal documents that fall outside of what WI Legal Blank offers such as operating agreements or notes, etc that are speaking at the event.

where would I be able to find an “Assignment Contract”? 

Would WI Legal Blank have that?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.