Votes
Bryon Jansen
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Bigger Pockets Webinar Links Aren't Working

Bryon Jansen
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted Nov 14 2018, 16:11

I LOVE the Bigger Pockets webinars with Brandon and Matt... I attended 3. But the last 3 I've tried to attend won't work, because the link being texted to me has been dead. I'm totally unable to access the Webinars, either on my cell or on my laptop, because the links I'm receiving don't work. Every time it brings me to the same error page (screenshot attached). I can't seem to get a hold of anyone via the Bigger Pockets Facebook page, or via email.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!

User Stats

Votes
Michael S.
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Votes |
  • Biggerpockets Support
Replied Nov 14 2018, 16:15

@Bryon Jansen

Sorry about the inconvenience. We are currently fixing some carrier limitations, that could be why the text alerts are not working properly.

For the meantime, I suggest setting up your email address for your webinar invites and notifications here https://www.biggerpockets.com/settings/notifications/email

User Stats

Votes
Bryon Jansen
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Nov 14 2018, 16:23

Awesome! Thank you for the reply, Michael. I already have my email setup with Bigger Pockets, but I don't receive any emails with the Webinar link. Is there any way to be sure that the links get sent to my email, even if the text message links don't work?

I've missed the last 3 webinars because of this issue, so please let me know if we can find a work-around.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Bryon Jansen
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Nov 14 2018, 16:30

For example, I get this email (attached below). Then, I register and Bigger Pockets says: "You're registered!" (also attached below) ... but then I never receive any link to actually join the webinar (via email)... and the text message link I receive is dead. So I currently have no way of joining the Webinars. 

User Stats

Votes
Lauren Hogan
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Nov 16 2018, 07:53

@Bryon Jansen I believe you might have unsubscribed from Go To Webinar, which is how we alert attendees that the webinar is starting. If you PM me the email address you use to register, I can look into it, as currently, I have no idea how you would opt back in. However, a workaround is, at the time of the webinar visit biggerpockets.com/webinars and access the webinar from there. 

User Stats

Votes
Bryon Jansen
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Nov 16 2018, 08:07

Thank you, Lauren! I will PM you my email address. As for the work around, I've never been able to access a Webinar directly from biggerpockets.com/webinars... there don't seem to be any links there. Maybe I'm missing it... but I have definitely tried :)

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 18 2019, 18:00

@Bryon Jansen I agree with everything that you've experienced here. Did it get resolved? I've missed the last 2.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 15 2020, 16:05

Currently going through this issue right now myself

User Stats

Votes
Michael S.
  • Biggerpockets Support
Votes |
  • Biggerpockets Support
Replied Jan 15 2020, 16:08

@Yemi Ibijemilusi

You can watch tonight's webinar here 

https://app.gotowebinar.com/index.html#797346707/1008198690563448845/1972923387056149773