Fixing the Weird Spacing in the Forums

14 Replies

We've been working on a fix for those weird spacing issues and non-formatting that happens when you post from the mobile app. Please check to make sure you have the latest version of the app (4.1.0) and you should be all set. 

Android users seem to be affected and iOS seems to be fine, but please let me know if you continue to experience formatting issues. (If you are experiencing issues, more info is better so please share your phone model, operating system, version of app, etc.)

@Mindy Jensen   I was confused by the original post... I am only seeing version 4.0.1 from August 2018 on the Google Play store. Are you saying only iOS has 4.1.0?  Just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

@Mindy Jensen I uninstalled the version I had and downloaded the latest version from the Google play store then noticed the same issues with my latest post, I then looked at the date of the most recent update and it's August 2018, Am I correct in assuming there isn't an update on the Google play store platform yet?

I have IOS and it puts my entire post in 1 long run on sentence with no spaces. I try to avoid posting from my phone because of this reason, it makes my posts look very unprofessional.  

Hopefully you guys can get this resolved. 

[ p o s t e d  f r o m  m y  d e s k t o p ]

@Mindy Jensen I downloaded the latest app on iPhone and I’m still getting weird spacing like 6x return spaces when I look at my posts where I just tried to do a normal section break.

I asked J Scott a question then separated it.

And it was really separated.

Thanks

I was unaware of the iPhone issues, will share with my developer.

@Ray Johnson , try downloading the android app again, I don't know what happened before, but there is an updated version now.

@Mindy Jensen ,

I also have trouble with the iPhone app, big spaces between paragraphs when posting, and often the post feed will go into a loop, where when scrolling down I see the same posts over and over again. Thanks for looking into this, much appreciated!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you