Profile Badge for BP Conference 2019 Attendees?

12 Replies

Originally posted by @Dawn Brenengen :

@Alexander Felice  NO!  I rearranged my schedule and made it work.  

PRAISE BE TO THE MAKER 

I'm so excited I can't breathe right now 

@Alexander Felice I wish we could post GIFs on BP.  I actually mentioned it on another thread you were on, and got zero reaction from you.  I was very disappointed.  I fully expected a lot more fan fare, so this is much better. 

My sincere apologies. 

Speaking of fanfare I'm bringing my camera to BPcon and some high end lenses so I'll make sure you look incredible for the photoblog I'm going to do about the trip ;)  Just don't be like Mindy, who would not cooperate and I now I only have a stack of blackmail-able embarrassing photos of her. LOL  

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :

@Dawn Brenengen aren't you skipping this event?

I also love this idea because I was just thinking that my forum profile was looking a little dull 

Your profile is dull because because you dont have anything good to say.  If you start posting good things, maybe your profile would look a little snazzier like below.

@Alexander Felice I wish we could post GIFs on BP.  I actually mentioned it on another thread you were on, and got zero reaction from you.  I was very disappointed.  I fully expected a lot more fan fare, so this is much better. 

You can do GIFs on BP!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you