• Rental Property Investor
  • Columbia, SC
Votes |
BP Site Questions/ Suggestions

Brian Poirrier
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbia, SC
Posted Sep 16 2019, 11:09

Has anyone noticed when they click on their dashboard that the site has you start automatically "following" random new people you don't know?  I saw on my profile I was following people and when I clicked on it and realized I don't know them nor need to based on location and what they do I cleared it all out.  After clicking on my dashboard a few times or reloading in the area of people it suggests I should follow it automatically adds them to my now following.  This is the strangest thing and I'm sure a lot of people are wondering why they follow so many or why they have so many followers from attorneys in Fl to contractors in PA to a guy with no location or about me who has only 2 connections but 6,300 followers, like Thomas S.

I get being here to expand your network but this isn't facebook or a blind meeting app.  I enjoy connecting with people with a purpose and thought and hopefully a conversation or we want to be added to each others deal list, etc.  

Any chance of changing this or opting out?

Second, but more important in my book, anyone else have problems receiving marketplace notifications?  I like the idea of the marketplace but it seems I don't get any alerts even though I've double checked my settings nor do I believe anyone receives an alert when I post something which really defeats the purpose.  

Am I missing something here or does this need to be corrected?

Loading replies...