BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host 路 Longmont, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 7k+ posts 路 10k+ votes
Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!
We hosted our first event in 2019 - and it was a rousing success!!! You wanted another, and here we are!
Join us in New Orleans, October 4-5, 2021. You鈥檒l learn about many areas of real estate investing, take a deep dive into the ever-changing economy, get inspired by real estate success stories, and acquire skills to help you achieve financial freedom. All of this will happen alongside other like-minded investors who are pursuing the same goals and chasing the same dreams as you!
Logistics to Know
When: October 4-5, 2021 Where: The fun is happening at The Sheraton Hotel New Orleans Who: You and 1,500 other investors from across the country!
super excited! Im booked and ready to go! where is everyone staying? Anyone from New Jersey
Hey Monica,
Sounds great! You should come to my meet up I鈥檓 hosting on the 22nd in cedar grove. I think I鈥檓 gonna stay at the Sheraton because I have points through Marriott that I can use to stay for free.
馃帀 Director of Events at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 430 posts 路 438 votes
5y
@Jendayi Brandon
Hi! We are following CDC guidelines and guidelines form the city of New Orleans. If attendees are not fully vaccinated, they are advised to wear a mask. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated attendees.
Huntington Beach, CA 路 Member since 2021 路 23 posts 路 20 votes
5y
I'm all set to go! I'm super excited about my first BP CON! I'm looking to for small multi-family to invest in. If any BP member are from California and are going to BP CON, message me so can connect!
Flipper/Rehabber 路 Fort Wayne, IN 路 Member since 2020 路 6 posts 路 18 votes
5y
I'm all signed up and got the hotel and plane tickets. Super excited. My wife is coming and due to cost isn't doing the conference with me. Are spouses allowed to attend the evening social events with us?