Skip to content
Mobile Home Park Investing

User Stats

Votes
Reginald S.
  • Wholesaler
  • Manning, SC
Votes |
Do I need to use a Purchase & Sales agreement?

Reginald S.
  • Wholesaler
  • Manning, SC
Posted Feb 3 2016, 12:39

Hello all I'm a property wholesaler in SC. that specializes in SFH. However I'm currently in the process of buying my first Mobile home and I don't have a clue as to how it should be done. I'm starting to see what people mean when they say that mobile home investing and conventional stick built home investing is definitely two horses of a different color.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to use a Purchase & Sales agreement? If not, where do I list the terms of the deal?

2. Do I need another form (assignment of contract) to assign the deal over to my end-buyer? Again If not, where do I list the terms of the deal?

3. How do I conduct a tile-search on a mobile home and where do I go to get it done? I was told the local DMV, is this true?

4. Roughly how much should I offer for a 2-bed, 2-bath, 1995 (66 x 14) FLEETWOOD mobile home that needs to be moved?

5. Condition: Roof leaks in a couple of places, floor around the commode in the master bath is week and sinking, Central HVAC system does not work, mold infestation as a result of the recent SC flood, and the house is full of junk as the seller was a hoarder. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance for all of your valuable time and expertise!

Loading replies...