• Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
West Virginia Mobile Home Park - Need Lawyer

Patrick McKenna
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Feb 13 2017, 18:10

Hello all - My partner and I just went under LOI on a 50 unit all lot rent park outside of Morgantown, WV. I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience in the area and could suggest a local, reasonably priced, trustworthy lawyer to help with the drawing up of the purchase agreement, perform lien searches, setting up a West Virginia LLC, etc. Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Clark
  • Investor
  • Mount Pleasant, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Mount Pleasant, OH
Replied Feb 13 2017, 18:42

I am a West Virginia attorney. I can definitely help you get everything together to close your deal.

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Clark
  • Investor
  • Mount Pleasant, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Mount Pleasant, OH
Replied Feb 14 2017, 04:27

My firm name is Bailey and Wyant and I am out of Wheeling, WV. Message me privately and we can discuss some specifics, or I can at least get you a list of attorney's who you can talk to and see who you feel most comfortable with. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 14 2017, 07:31

You may want to try Nolo.com to find an attorney in your area that specializes in commercial transactions or try networking with other mobile home park investors and mobile home investors locally. Good luck!