Recommendations-Modular Builders that work with Investors-PA&NJ

Recommendations-Modular Builders that work with Investors-PA&NJ

Flipper · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 4 votes

Looking for modular company/builder that can build me townhouse/multi-family (2-4 homes) to sell for profit and develop strong working relationship.  I need to buy land too.  Please reach out to me if interested in working together.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 371 posts · 172 votes
8y

Just sent you some contact info of someone that should be able to help you via pm.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Havre De Grace, MD · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    Don't want to hijack, but I am looking for the same in Maryland as well. I have done the Google-due-diligence, but I am looking for anyone that has direct experience. I am afraid if I ask the company from references, I am not going to get any unhappy customers LOL.

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 371 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    Just sent you some contact info of someone that should be able to help you via pm.

  • Investor · South Riding, VA · Member since 2010 · 74 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    @Paul Sofia Can you please send me the contact info? Thanks. Aman Singh

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 371 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    Aman S., where are you building? If it is in Virginia, I have someone else I know well that is a retailer in VA.

  • Investor · South Riding, VA · Member since 2010 · 74 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    @Paul Sofia I build in VA and MD

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.