How do you have your properties insured?

1 Reply

How do you have your properties insured?

I have one small park (1 SFR home and 4 tenant owned mobile homes) and am in escrow on a medium sized park (9 tenant owned homes and 25 unoccupied lots)

My thought was to have an umbrella general liability policy covering the business and a separate policy for each park, as I buy more.

Am I on the right track? Anyone have any ideas on a better arrangement? Many thanks!

Contact Kurt Kelley at Mobile Insurance in Houston -- he insures most of the mobile home park industry and will know exactly what you should do and can give you a quote right on the phone.