Seller Financing Mobile Homes in Arizona - SAFE Act Compliance

1 Reply

In Arizona specifically, you would need to be licensed as a mortgage lender and would need an employee who was a licensed MLO. The MLO could be you and the lending license in Arizona is fairly inexpensive and fairly easy to achieve when compared to many other states.

However, to be licensed as a lender you will need a robust compliance management system to fulfill both federal and Arizona regulations. That will not be cheap.

In some states what you originally proposed can work, but the servicing can be legally more complicated that some MLOs will tell you.