Dayton Lease Option??

3 Replies

Greetings to all my "Ohio Players!"

A good friend of mine is in the Dayton area, and looking to move. She wants to buy, but I'm sure if the right deal comes along, she'd option in a heartbeat. Can anyone point me where to go for help??

@Jerry Brown  

Dayton has lots of great properties and there is financing available with 3 1/2 % down and competitive rates at a local credit union. The key is to understand each community. Communities in Dayton can vary greatly and the school system in the city is not very good.

you can PM me and I will be happy to discuss Options.

Originally posted by @Jerry Brown :

Greetings to all my "Ohio Players!"

A good friend of mine is in the Dayton area, and looking to move. She wants to buy, but I'm sure if the right deal comes along, she'd option in a heartbeat. Can anyone point me where to go for help??

Hi Jerry,

Our group works with a few great people in Dayton.

Feel free to connect via the website in my signature and I will happily put you in contact with one of our key people on the ground in Dayton.

Thanks and have a great day.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.