Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Dante Bellins
  • Investor
  • Fairfax, VA
Votes |
"Investor Friendly" Real Estate Agents/ Realtors - Do we really need them?

Dante Bellins
  • Investor
  • Fairfax, VA
Posted Jun 25 2014, 06:28

New to the game and new to the website. So, thanks in advance for working with me through this process. I hope to meet a number of you, through here or through other means.

I understand the relationship between the MLS and the RE investor is crucial. Being a newbie to the entirety of real estate, I do not possess my license. So, will I need a Real estate agent? I know people perform these transaction sans Realtors, but I have heard a ton of different opinions on the subject. I, also, understand that the real money is in FSBOs if you approach them correctly. But again as a newbie to the market, I am undecided on where to start.

As my first step is to wholesale my butt off, I would like to know BP community's opinion on the need for an "investor friendly" realtor/ real estate agent.   

Essential/Not Essential?

Have you found it hard to work with a certain type of Realtor or realtors in general?

What makes your relationship with your agent work well? (if you have one)

Is there newbie proof way of circumventing the use of realtors?

Am I crazy? (please don't answer... retorical haha) But, please do let me know, if I am off base with the focus of questions.

Thanks for your input in advance.

Loading replies...