Votes
John Andrews
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Submitting an offer to a Buy Owner sellor

John Andrews
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Jul 15 2014, 08:56

So I've been through the ringer this past week...looking at a few houses here in South Florida. I'll tell you what... I give credit to all of you real estate investors out there with cash on hand to buy property. Without a cash offer, a great property is hard to come by down here (at least an affordable one). 

I've found an off market property that my wife and I love. We want to make an offer on it today before anyone else sees it... and my attorney is taking forever to get back to me. 

I'm going to do an online search about submitting a legitimate offer to this buy owner seller..but what better resource is there than Bigger Pockets!

If anyone can steer me in the right direction with submitting a legitimate offer to a buy owner seller I appreciate it. I need something acceptable to give to an attorney so that he can write up a contract. 

In Florida apparently the seller chooses the title company, so his own attorney will likely be handling it. Should I just not wait for mine to get back to me, and have his call me after I discuss an offer over the phone with the guy? 

First time doing this soo.......

Thanks!

Loading replies...