• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
How to rehab an entire area

Fitzgerald Hall
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 23 2014, 10:05

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner level investor in Atlanta, Ga. I have an idea to purchase quite a bit of SFH in an area within walking distance from a college and turning them into college housing. The property values aren't very high and the area has quite a bit of abandoned and boarded up homes.

I believe that if I can purchase the majority of the boarded up houses on 2 or 3 of the closest streets to the school and fill them with college students, it will be abetter look for the school and raise the value of the area and ultimately be great income investment.

The problem I am facing is that I am beginner and I do not have access to enough of funds to do this on my own. Even if I am being creative and offer to partner with the owner of the property in exchange for completing the rehab, funding would still be a problem. The area has a long history of college housing that does well during the school year so Im confident that it would be a good investment. On top of that the Georgia Dome is in the process of being build which will make the surrounding areas more desirable. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i should go about finding funding for something of this nature? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...