What other Real Estate Podcasts do you listen to?

11 Replies

Gang,

Aside from BiggerPockets (I know we all listen to this one :), are there any other podcasts to which you listen?

Just curious'

thanks!
Tom

@Tom Henderson  

A few of my favorites are;

Epic Pro Real Estate

The Real Estate Guys

House Flipping HQ

Just Start Real Estate

Mixergy - not real estate, but great podcast

Thanks,

George

I'm a big fan of Steve Davis and Del Walmsley at Lifestyles Unlimited. No hype and great advice.

Another good one is Jason Hartman. However, he has some pretty bizarre guests and views. If you can weed through some of the crazy conspiracy theories, it's a another great show for both real estate and self improvement. Just watch out for his advice on the dollar, inflation and gold. He has been waaaaaaaaay off. 

I like Freakonomics Radio, Marketplace, Marketplace weekend, Tim Ferriss, Lifestyles Unlimited, Dave Ramsey, Dave Ramsey EntreLeadership, and Real Estate Red Zone (Texas real estate). 

Sorry, not all the ones I listed are real estate. 

Real Estate Guys Radio Show - I actually got started by investing with one of their advertisers and show guests. (Terry Kerr at Midsouthhomebuyers.com)  

Cashflow Diaries (J. Massey)

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Dan Lane has a no nonsense, no hype income property interview podcast.   Gil Gross's Real Estate Today is pretty good, too.  Very agent and macro-focused, but with good info and no commercials.  Thanks for posting this question @Tom Henderson .  I've already got a couple more to look into!

I listen to BP (of coarse)  and Creating Wealth with Jason Hartman. If you look at @Account Closed

@Holden Latimer

You are correct, there is no such person named @Account Closed

anywhere near Blue Springs, Missouri. His profile is fake but we're pretty sure we have his real address now. The other reviews were just created this morning by him and they are fake too. Thanks for noticing his dishonest patterns.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.