MH or renting to buying option,which is best and why

2 Replies

Hi, like to know which one of this is better for bigger in real estate, rent to buy option, or buying  and holding for  renting mobile home and why?

Thank yo for all ur help.

@Fernando Nova  Are you asking which is the better option to persue?  Rent to own vs buy and hold and collect rent?  Not real sure which is better.  I think the rent to own type really appeals for alot of reasons BUT with the new laws and Safe Act you are pretty much out of luck to legally do the rent to own unless you have a company qualify the buyer.  I am not too knowledgeable with the new laws and safe act.  But from what I have read on here, that option is mostly out now due to the new laws.  Maybe something else will chime in.  

If the numbers work out for Buy and Hold then maybe pursue that route.  I am doing just that with my current mobile home I bought.  I plan to just hold  on to it and collect rents.  Should have my investment back the 1st year.    

hey, thank for your great. I was looking in to buying few  mobile home,but I'm not sure about the value holding on long enough for me to make my  money back and some profit.  Any good advice  is well about MH.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you