Turkey recommendations in Philadelphia?

8 Replies

Does anyone have a preferred company they work with for turnkey properties in Philadelphia?  Trying to find the right company/management to work with as I don't have any direct contacts on the ground there.  

Thanks in advance for your advice, referrals.

Brandon 

I do not know any turnkey companies there but do a search for BP members who live in that area who may be able to help you find a turnkey or even a wholesaler.

I prefer Butterball most everywhere, but agree with Jerry and you might read some more on BP concerning turnkey sales, there are many bad players out there. :)

Originally posted by @Bill Gulley:

I prefer Butterball most everywhere, but agree with Jerry and you might read some more on BP concerning turnkey sales, there are many bad players out there. :)

You beat me to it!

Are you looking to acquire turnkey properties in Philly? If do, I can certainly help

I Am!!

I'm too!

Searching I have found three players so far: ABC investment properties ( Had a bad expereince # 3 with them even before I started to make any dealing with them!).  That negative expereince lead me to search and I came across Solo Realty (a family own company) and HNPS, a tri State company.  

I'm hoping to get in touch with both of them and explore the posibilities of working with one of them.  However, I'm open to other options, Frank McGovern.

Hey there - I am in Bucks County just outside of Philadelphia.   Happy to help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.