Motivated Seller

6 Replies

Hello, I am looking for anyone who can help me get rid of a house for a close family friend of mine. She starts a job soon in Florida and the house is in Kansas. She needs a cash buyer and I'm doing my best to find one for her, which includes this post. Any help finding an investor in Salina, KS would be immensely appreciated.

Why don't you use an agent? Why does your friend need a cash seller? If you friend wants the best deal she would be better off going through an agent.

Yes I think an agent would be the best route.

However,

If the house is a good deal you'd have a pretty good chance at selling it to an investor on this site.

You will need a pro or plus account then you can post it to the marketplace.

Include as many details as possible.

Medium holton wise property group logo jpegJames Wise, The Holton Wise Property Group | [email protected] | 216‑661‑6633 | http://www.HoltonWisePropertyGroup.com | Podcast Guest on Show #127

She has had a realtor for awhile and the house isn't selling. Thanks all for the advice.

got it. I'll make sure and tell her. What if I used a hard money lender bought the house from her for say 80k and had a bank refi the home for 100 that would still be less than the comps in the area and I would help her and score a rental for myself. Is that possible? Do banks do that?

You could do that but youd be looking at about 70% of 80k as the refi amount if done without seasoning.

bank would use the existing purchase price as the appraisal price unless there was a 6 to 12 month seasoning period in between purchase and refi..

Are you able to use regular financing to make the original purchase?

Home in need of major repairs or something along those lines that it wouldn't qualify for a regular loan at this time?

Medium holton wise property group logo jpegJames Wise, The Holton Wise Property Group | [email protected] | 216‑661‑6633 | http://www.HoltonWisePropertyGroup.com | Podcast Guest on Show #127

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you