Turnkey companies in Kansas City

41 Replies

I am looking to work with full service turnkey companies that could help me buy cash flow buy and hold properties in the Kansas City area and help manage them as well. Does anyone know anybody out there that they could recommend. Could you share your experiences with them. I'm looking for SFH under $70000 3br 1-2 bath.

Good Morning CA!

Joey, I'm a licensed Realtor in MO, work the entire metro KC area! I work a separate entity in Wholesale. I work w/many investors, wholesale houses & do have a PM to recommend! 

If you'd like, I can send you some houses to look over, give you a feel for some of what inventory is currently available. Most are wholesale, some are foreclosures.....hope to work with you & thank you for your time.

Connie J Covert

Hi @Account Closed  

I have a colleague out of KC doing turnkeys, please PM me and I can pass on his info if you're interested.  

This post has been removed.

I am also interested in this if anyone wants to PM me or offer any other suggestions.

I am looking for the same thing.

Good evening, same here. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm currently looking for at least two turnkey rentals in Raytown.

@Joey Noel @Nathaniel Sticco @Pamela Leung 

Hi all, I'm just curious why people on BP seem so interested in turnkey opportunities in OKC? Is there some article that I missed recently?

@Account Closed what made you decide to invest in Kansas City? And which other markets did you look at? I am currently working to identify the "right" market and appreciate any feedback you may have.

@Torgeir Willumsen I never ended up investing in Kansas City because I was unable to find a company that I was comfortable working with.  However that was last year.  I have now been hearing good things about a company called USREEB and may use them soon.  Kansas City is one of the popular markets because of its strong economical data.  Things like job growth, populations growth, ect.  www.turnkey-reviews.com provides an excellent comparison of each market for this kind of stuff.  The numbers in this market also work for me from what I can see.  That's about as far as I got with my research. I still need to visit the area and meet with people to learn more.  

Joey, does USREEB have properties that are selling for retail or is there equity in the homes they are selling? Thanks

Could someone PM me about turnkey or quasi turnkey companies that are reputable in Kansas City.

I have talked to a couple turnkey companies and was wondering if it was appropriate to post on BP if anybody could comment on them?! 

Please email me sfh 3+ bed 2+ bath rents higher than 1100.

Joey Noel it's an arms race

Can I see properties that rent for 1100+ and 3+ bed and 2+ bath?

Joey Noel it's an arms race

@Lane Kawaoka Those aren't my kind of rental numbers but I'm sure you can get it. The question is at for what price?  Any actual investors out there have any input on A-B class properties for Lane.  

Morning,

I guess we are all looking for turnkey out there.  I just found out I have to go out there for work in a few weeks and I'm going to try to pick up a few if the numbers work.  I'll be out there for a day so the schedule will be tight but I'm willing to purchase if there are good properties.

If you are a turnkey provider or agent with good homes ready now let me know.  I've have talked to a few people I have found online already and I'm not impressed, based off the discussions.

@Michael Sedillo , people are looking for turnkey there as the numbers work well and they don't have a lot of time.  I have little time and money to invest.  I'd rather give up a little equity to get a well performing home. 

@Julie Macd  , I'm going to look at your article next.  Hopefully there is good info there.

Hello @Chad Urbshott .  I have been talking with a turn-key in KC but I would be interested in talking to your colleague out in KC doing turnkeys.  Could I get that info?  Thanks.

This post has been removed.

Hello,

We are a turn-key provider in the Kansas City area....Offering A-B properties.  We typically have 5-7 available at all times...

@Timothy Stauffer , I can't figure out how to colleague request from my phone yet but could you please connect with me. Thanks.

Stanci,

I just sent a request to colleague....let me know if you received.  Thanks.....

@Timothy Stauffer

I didn't receive it but I just sent you one as well so hopefully BP's IT folks have the bugs worked out by now, but in case they don't; I'll be in Leawood tomorrow afternoon to p/u a contract and deposit. I'd love to meet up for a cup of coffee either before (late morning to midday) or after (late afternoon). Doesn't have to be Leawood, I can come to you. 

Thanks!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here