Do Wholesalers Create the same frenzy as bank owned properties ????

3 Replies

I've signed up for a few wholesalers cash buyers list and I'm seeing a trend of mass emails. I have a few questions for wholesalers and investors who buy from wholesalers.

1.) Will wholesalers eventually cause the same frenzy as bank owned properties that hit the MLS ? What I mean is will they create bidding wars amongst several people who've all received this "deal" email ?

2.) Is this the normal way for wholesalers to work ? I thought wholesalers called specific buyers for specific properties instead of putting together a huge list and sending out a mass email every time they got a property under contract.

Any insight and feedback would be wonderful. 

There is a million different ways to do it..  Some wholesalers only work with a few buyers, but some blast out there deals to a big list.   Just depends...  As a buyer I won't typically "bid" up on a wholesale deal.   Usually the price is set.   First to bring ernest money and sign the PA gets the deal.  

A lot of times if a wholesaler can't move a deal to a buyer they thought would take it...  then they blast it out and see if anyone will buy it.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.