Do Wholesalers Create the same frenzy as bank owned properties ????

3 Replies

I've signed up for a few wholesalers cash buyers list and I'm seeing a trend of mass emails. I have a few questions for wholesalers and investors who buy from wholesalers.

1.) Will wholesalers eventually cause the same frenzy as bank owned properties that hit the MLS ? What I mean is will they create bidding wars amongst several people who've all received this "deal" email ?

2.) Is this the normal way for wholesalers to work ? I thought wholesalers called specific buyers for specific properties instead of putting together a huge list and sending out a mass email every time they got a property under contract.

Any insight and feedback would be wonderful. 

There is a million different ways to do it..  Some wholesalers only work with a few buyers, but some blast out there deals to a big list.   Just depends...  As a buyer I won't typically "bid" up on a wholesale deal.   Usually the price is set.   First to bring ernest money and sign the PA gets the deal.  

317-965-8708

A lot of times if a wholesaler can't move a deal to a buyer they thought would take it...  then they blast it out and see if anyone will buy it.  

317-965-8708

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.