Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Ben Leybovich
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Phoenix/Lima, Arizona/OH
Votes |
Are Brandon Turner & Ben Leybovich Still investors?

Ben Leybovich
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Phoenix/Lima, Arizona/OH
Posted Dec 29 2014, 07:08

You know that @Brandon Turner  and I talk like high-school girls.  Like every day...  You could say he is my significant other:)

Well - we were talking yesterday.  Discussing whether we still have any credibility.  He only purchased 1 property this year.  I've purchased none.  We manage our portfolios.  He has some W2 income from BP.  My wife and I have the music school income, though I am not any loner involved and my wife runs the show.  I also have the CFFU income and some consulting income as well.

I've sold an SFR. Paid off a balloon. Working on a refi which will cash out another big balloon. I've analyzed hundreds of big multifamily. Put in some offers, but purchased nothing.

In fact, I haven't bought anything since the Symphony 10-unit, and have been busy repositioning it.  But, the fact is - I haven't bought anything since then.

Since we are both rather in the front of BP offering advice, the question is - are we still credible.  Brandon and I have not bought lately - are we still credible with our opinions?

What do you think?

If you tell me that you don't want to hear my opinions, I'll quit!  and Josh will pull Brandon's book is you don't wanna hear his opinion :)

Loading replies...