Votes
Jack Nguyen
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Votes |
Properties On The Market for more than 90days

Jack Nguyen
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted Jan 3 2015, 08:35

Hi BP Members....I'm a long term investor and invest in duplex & single families. I want to buy more properties and going to put a lot of OFFER in on "Properties On The Market for more than 90days" (I have work with couple of realtors, and none of them want to write too many offers at 25%-30%OFF or offer without see the property....and now I want to write my own offer).   

MY QUESTION is should I offer direct to the OWNER or to the realtor?  Can I just sent out OFFER without make appointment to see the property first?  What offer form to use (same as the form realtor use)?  What if I have 3 diff. Offer options for that owner: cash offer, sub-to, conventional?  

How do you target PRE-FORECLOSURE???  so far I only look at ZILLOW,  I don't know how accurate it is. If you have any other advice relate to above questions, please let me know...Thanks in advance 

PS:  How much different to offer between (cash offer, sub-to, conventional)....let say the house list for $100k. Cash offer $70k, Conventional $80k, Sub-To $90k???  Or Any idea

Loading replies...