Louisville ky Market

6 Replies

Hi Im a new RE investor in Louisville Ky.  My niche is wholesales as of right now and looking to get into rehabs later.  Has anyone had any success with the Louisville market with wholesaling in 2014?

Originally posted by @Troy Reed :

Hi Im a new RE investor in Louisville Ky.  My niche is wholesales as of right now and looking to get into rehabs later.  Has anyone had any success with the Louisville market with wholesaling in 2014?

I only purchased one property wholesaled last year. I wish there where more people door knocking on preforeclosures and bringing me deals.

I agree... It feels like no one really tackles this market. I am always looking to buy but their doesn't seem to be many wholesalers in our area. Or atleast they aren't reaching out to me. I have cash burning a hole in my pocket right now... Bring me a deal. 

Maybe I should wholesale... HMMMMM??? 

That is good information  to @ Jason james and Clay Smith.  I've  been told before that Louisville is a wide open market  for wholesalers.  I look forword to networking more and Im looking to contract my first property with the next couple months! 

I will second/third/etc the request for more wholesalers.  I get a few emails a year from wholesalers but not enough to find something in my area/criteria.   Hopefully one day.

@Troy Reed

Hi Troy, my partner and I are looking into the louisville market. You find anything good in the past few months? We are mostly interested in buy and holds, sfh, duplexes, etc...

Feel free to reach out to me if you come accross something. 

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm a wholesaler looking for cash buyers for the Louisville market. This area is wide open with deals and I can find whatever you are looking for. Please contact me if you looking for something in this area. I would be glad to help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.