Indianapolis Contractor - Gutter Installation

6 Replies

Does anybody have a good company/contractor that they would recommend for gutter installation in the Indianapolis market? Recent purchase needs completely new gutters and downspouts.

Thanks

Medium mainstay property groupEvan Manship CCIM, Mainstay Property Group | [email protected] | 317‑828‑4986 | http://www.mainstaypropertygroup.com

call a few stores that sell siding and gutters. that's how you get good contractors.

This post has been removed.

Apparently I can't mentioned what I paid for the gutters in my previous post [deleted].

Here's what I had said earlier:

I've used Mark Polston from Shelbyville on a few jobs and he's very affordable.

[email protected]

Purchase price sounds high.  What area is it in?

---------------------

Terminex will negotiate on pricing as well!

You should be able to get it for a few hundred than you have above

Aaron Carlson - 317.223.1350

--------------------

Mold - Scott- MDS Environmental Sheffield Services, 317.430.8221

Small jobs under about half of what you've listed

@Shawn Holsapple  

824 Eastern Ave. I'll give your guys a call after I close next week and see what they say. I just got a quote for the mold in the basement for $2,300 and I thought that sounded high.

Lack of gutters = moisture penetration = mold. Trying to clean it all up for good.

Medium mainstay property groupEvan Manship CCIM, Mainstay Property Group | [email protected] | 317‑828‑4986 | http://www.mainstaypropertygroup.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you