ATL - Searching for Cash Buyers on MLS

6 Replies

Originally posted by @Sonny Sach :

Hi,

My agent is searching for recent cash buyers on MLS in Atlanta but is not seeing the Cash option in the Finance section. Could someone please confirm that this is possible? I was trying to use this process:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/4240/blog_posts/39847-hack-of-the-week---sept-15-how-to-find-cash-buyers-using-the-mls

Thanks,
Sonny

On the Georgia FMLS, you must go to search criteria, look at the bottom left of the screen and click "Add Fields" to the Search Criteria.  In the drop down box, select TERMS and then Add that field to the search criteria.  TERMS will have a drop down box with a CASH option.  Good luck!

David Begley MBA, Begley Capital Investments, LLC | [email protected]

@David Begley   Thank you so much.  I continue to be surprised at how helpful this community is...

Originally posted by @Sonny Sach :

@David Begley  Thank you so much.  I continue to be surprised at how helpful this community is...

You are welcome.  Good luck in your search. 

David Begley MBA, Begley Capital Investments, LLC | [email protected]

@David Begley  is 100% correct and with the new Interface you can find cash buyers within a certain range of an address.

@Stan Butler Thank you, I was able to confirm that it worked with my realtor!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you