I need help with this situation.
I am in a process of getting a property under contract. Seller wants to sell but property listed on MLS. Now the seller agrees to offer but she is not sure if the bank would except the offer. Seller ask me to attach a letter with the agreement stating why it's so below the 110,000? It may have a better chance of passing!
my offer 84,000
1) If it's listed, you're spinning your wheels directly with the owner
2) "not sure if the bank would accept the offer". means this is a short sale, and you have No chance getting this done without an agent.
Did you know it was a short sale?
No reason for you not to get a buyers agent. Commission is covered by the seller so unless you plan on getting a price reduction through not using an agent (not too likely in my opinion), then you're not really saving any money.
Also, if this is a short sale, it's definitely worth it to get an agent. Banks require a ton of paperwork and documentation back and forth, and in Arizona, I've seen short sales take up to a year to close.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing