How many BP investors are apart of their local REIA?

3 Replies

While I just joined my local REIA. I have engulfed myself in real estate for the past year and still have tons to learn, but I believe getting out there and actually taking action is the best way to learn. Anyways, while speaking to the president of my local REIA I was wandering how many BP professionals are apart of their local REIA? Why or why not are you involved in your local REIA? Do you think its a necessity? I defiantly think it's beneficial and my main purpose for joining the group was to network. Just seeing where all the other BP members stand on this subject.

It is all about networking. What better way to network than with local individuals with the same interests. I know several members of my REIA who are on BP as well. The more networking avenues the better. Try BNI groups, local chamber of commerce, leads groups, meetup.com. The more people you know, the better.

@MichaelHicks I agree with you its all about networking. The old saying its not what you but who you know!!

A funny saying on this I heard many years ago. "It's not who you know, it's hollio. Something like that.

7574057336 | http://msedlacek.kw.com | VA Agent # 0225223133

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you