Discounted Hses

2 Replies

Guys how would you buy hses with discount rather at retail?

True wholesaler offers deals but many of the hses do not have clear title

You offer a price that you can make a profit with.  Some sellers will say yes, some will say no.  Who cares?  Your job is to make a lot of offers.  Its just a numbers game.  If I told you that you could make $100,000 making 100 offers, how long would it take for you to make those 100 offers?

Secondly, some houses will have leins that exceed the value of the house,  you have two options here.   Take the property for free and work to clear the leins (advanced technique) or walk away.  Actually I use an long term option so that if I cant clear the lein then i just dont close on the house

I hope that helps

Josh

@Josh Caldwell

Do you personally use many different agents to make many low ball offers? Agents do not make moni on low offers

The second point what would you do say too offers are accepted and beyond the number you want?

Heard of some guru try to clear the liens negotiating with the holders but this area is subjective on how much allow to clear

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here