Investors help !!

9 Replies

Hey every one i am a contractor / wholesaler and i wanted to ask some Advise of Investors in the Atlanta market will you be comfortable buying in the area codes 30314 30315 30310 30032 30034 30035 ? 

Please Advise 

yes, except for 30314.  Not a fan of 30034 or 30035, but there are good houses and tenants out there.  Slow job growth, etc.

Yes thats true i sold a property to one of my investors in the 30035 at a discounted price but it is good for tenants good rental income out there. are you still actively buying in Fulton county and what you think about the beltline how long you think its going to be till they start building it ? 

@Will-stephanie Ceballos  The Beltline is a game changer in my opinion.  I'm stunned at what it has done and is doing for some fairly tough areas.  Reynoldstown and West End are both enjoying a nice run up.

Beltline has started over there (Adair Park and West End).  They just finished a milestone for fundraising that will accelerate development.  Prices have been picking up too.  I haven't been to a recent Beltline meeting but I think we're a couple of years out, but for real estate investors that's almost too late.

Yes thats true ive been seeing neighborhoods prices rising i had two properties near the beltline but because of the area an investor didnt want to buy only if he knew that the area is on the Rise sometimes we have to be risk takers in this buisness be the first ones to invest in a neighborhood that no other investor wants to invest in then when they see that neighborhood riding its going to be to late to start buying. What you think ? 

This post has been removed.

Hey @rick baggenstoss what is your email i might have something that fita the criteria 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you