Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Garrett Anderson
  • SFR Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
Hard Money loan due and need to sell..suggestions?

Garrett Anderson
  • SFR Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Posted Jun 7 2015, 07:28

I bought a house in East Dallas last summer with the intent of flipping and holding as a rental. I got a hard money loan and was told by the lender that I would be able to refinance through them as soon as the rehab was done. Then when it came time to refinance, they said they messed up on the underwriting at the beginning and said my retirement account money doesnt count as reserves anymore, therefore I am not eligible for a refi. 

I have a tenant in place and the house is completely rehabbed and now my hard money loan is due. I have tried selling through realtor but was unsuccessful. I am at the point now, where I will take just about any offer. I need out. Any suggestions, wholesalers, investors out there that need or want a turnkey rental? 

I had it listed at $130K with comps selling closer to 135-149K. Currently leased for $1200 and I get 1-2 tenant requests per week, so it is a very secure rental area/property.

3bd, 2bath, with an office that could be a 4th. big yard. brand new everything. foundation, AC, roof, fence, floors, kitchen, bathrooms, security system, etc

Any help of suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Loading replies...