Looking for an Investor Friendly Realtor in Philadelphia

4 Replies

Hello everyone!! Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Philly. It would be nice to find someone who has experience rehabbing, flipping, owns a few properties and has a lot of experience working with investors. Must be very familiar with Philly. My type of guy or gal has so many relationships that they get wind of deals from contacts before they hit the MLS. I am looking to buy an investment property ASAP. I know it's a tall order so any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Tarique,

Send me your information to my inbox. I'm originally from Philadelphia, I'm not working that market yet but my fellow realtor that I partner with does and he has a lot of experience working with investors. Once you send me your information I'll contact him to contact you.

I have your name. I'll need a contact number. I may call you to introduce myself and then get familiar with the types of properties you like to purchase. We can have a discussion about rehabbing, flipping, rentals etc.

Now if you want to work the Delaware market which has similar properties at a lower price point I'll call you. I'm looking for an investor that wants to capitalize from some major projects happening on the water front.

@Account Closed , that is a tall order. But in the same sentence your not being specific with your buying criteria. Such as what area and what type of returns your looking to make. How your purchasing, or what your looking to spend.

@ Ralph - thanks for your response. Of course cash flow is king as I'd like to hold my properties long term and reinvest as much as possible. With that, I am completely open. I am leaning towards West Philly cause I live there. I know about cap rates, cash on cash returns, etc., but at this juncture what's most important is finding someone who is competent, has an investor's perspective and I can vibe with. With the right person everything else flows naturally. It's all about networking and building solid relationships. 

How has the investment property hunt coming along 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.