Seattle/Tacoma Area Multifamily Wholesalers?

4 Replies

Well, I think it's a long shot in this current market, but my wife and I are looking to house hack a profitable triplex or fourplex in the greater Seattle/Tacoma areas. Especially around south King County (Burien, Renton, Des Moines, Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, Algona, Pacific, Puyallup, Sumner). We're having a hard time finding deals on the market right now and was wondering if there are any wholesalers out there finding off market Multifamily property deals in these areas. If anyone is able to help, I'd be very interested to talk! Thanks!

Might not get the response you wanted, your title says multi-family, those are 5 units or more, single family properties are one to four units on the same legal description of title, under a main roof line being attached. :)

@Ben Curtin

Have you driven around and  searched the multifamily properties that are in the areas? You need to find the owners and ask if they want to sell. The best deals aren't listed. Remember that the owners are investors also. They will understand what you want to do and hopefully you catch them at the right time. 

Good Luck!!!! I love your plan! Let me know how it works!

Thanks for clearing that up Bill

@Raven Dorminey Hey Raven, thanks for the reply. I've driven around in some known Multifamily areas, but I only know of a handful of the areas. Is there a source that can give me info about which properties are located where? Regardless of for sale status or not? Also, what's a good way to find out owner information?

Originally posted by @Ben Curtin :
Well, I think it's a long shot in this current market, but my wife and I are looking to house hack a profitable triplex or fourplex in the greater Seattle/Tacoma areas. Especially around south King County (Burien, Renton, Des Moines, Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, Algona, Pacific, Puyallup, Sumner). We're having a hard time finding deals on the market right now and was wondering if there are any wholesalers out there finding off market Multifamily property deals in these areas.

If anyone is able to help, I'd be very interested to talk! Thanks!

We've been wholesaling a lot of land and SFR and will be targeting multi-family stuff. Can you develop LR1 and LR2 or are you looking for existing multifamily?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here