Any idea on what to do with some land located in Rio Grande Mexico? my family is been paying taxes for over 30 years and I would like to obtain some ideas on how to sell, lease/rent or have a better use of that land. The land is about 10 or 20 minutes to Albuquerque.
there are a lot of factors that need to be explored when it comes to selling raw land. Does it have water rights? How large is the parcel? Which direction is it from Albuquerque? Give us some more details and we might be able to help you out.
Location, location, location. What is the location of the land you own?
You mention Rio Grande Estates. Is this the location of your land?
Look up similar parcels on Zillow to comp the property based on previous sales, also checkout what is listed for sale on the market.
1. To get top dollar list with realtor and wait until it sells.
2. Sell land for 75% of what it is worth on craigslist for cash.
3. Sell land for 100% of what it is worth Via a land contract and provide owner financing. (My Favorite)
- The land is on the Rio Grande Estates south of Albuquerque. There is no infra structure by the city. Thanks to your input and questions I got some ideas. My conclusion is that we need a developer with a good design to start something on this undeveloped area.
if this is the place im thinking of in Valencia county N.M it has been un developed for many many years.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!