New BiggerPocket Member- Washington, DC

10 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets Members,

My name is Rene' and I'm new to the website from the Washington, DC area. I'm a license agent in Maryland and I'm looking forward to starting my real estate investment career. 

I look forward to networking with my fellow members.. 

Welcome to BP Rene!

No matter what or who it is that you're looking for in REI, you'll find it or them here on BP.

Cheers!

@Rene Walker

Welcome to BP, Rene!  

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.. 

Rene'

Welcome Rene!  Bigger Pockets is a great community.  I'm down the road a little bit from you, in Virginia.  :)

Hey @Rene Walker , welcome to BP!

Since you're an agent, you should definitely check out this guide @Brandon Turner wrote for agents who want to work with investors:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/08/24...

Beyond that, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other DC investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I'm an active investor & agent down in Orlando, so feel free to reach out anytime.

I wish you all the best Rene!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you