Lanett, AL Area - SFR Opportunities?

3 Replies

I have a friend with a property in Lanett, AL that is having problems with rent and trying to manage from the St. Louis, MO area.

She said the property is about an hour from the GA state line and was wondering if any BP members are active in this area?

Trying to get some info for her and said I'd check around.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Dan

Hey Dan,

I'm familiar with that area. However Lanett, AL and West Point, GA share the state line. So I'm not sure about the hour distance but would be happy to help where I can.

Bryan

Bryan, thanks for the reply.

I need to correct myself, you are right.  It's a mile from from GA state line she said.  Sorry.

I know she has it "listed" at $25,000, but I'm sure the listing has commission, etc., baked into the price.  Says the listing is up in September and would be able to negotiate a better price once that's up.

She says is needs a "little" work, but claims it has hardwood floors.  Has been renting it at $450/month, but ran into a little problem with the tenants and had to hire an attorney to get things kick started.  She claims she simply can't manage a property 650 miles away.

Her husband moved to St. Louis and lives up here now.  I know they want to get this off their backs.

If you, or anyone you may know, have interest, let me know and I can put you in touch and see if something may work out for everyone.

Let me know what you think, Bryan.  And, thanks again for the reply.

Regards,

Dan