cant get one to close

4 Replies

I can find good deals but I just don't have the funds to ciose theme. If any one would like to get some homes in wyomnig let me know

You need to do a better job pitching the deal!  You can't just say "I have great deals, I swear" and expect a response.  Post a few examples of deals you missed out and go from there.

I have four town hoeses they are going for 400k. the rent is 850 amonth. three are already rented.

Originally posted by @Carl Raines :

I have four town hoeses they are going for 400k. the rent is 850 amonth. three are already rented.

@Russ is right much more details including objectives would help others to offer advise on how to get good deals done.

The deal you mentioned, using only the details provided, is not what any investor would consider to be a good deal.

With a rent of $3,400 per month using 50% as the expenses the NOI would be $1,700/400k = 0.00425% return. That's assuming all four units are rented.

In any reasonable real estate assessment this is a negative cash flow deal.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you