Great smart apps

2 Replies

We are buying, rehabbing and selling SFH's in various geographical areas (W Coast and E coast). We're looking for a smart app that we can use across the range that will help us not only communicate well, but manage remotely, understand what's going on, and conclude the whole package. There's plenty of one-off flip type apps (which ares great) but struggling to find something that amalgamates 5 or 10 plus... any ideas, a new tech developer, or a nudge in the right direction? Or for discussion... thanks.

Originally posted by @MICHAEL HANCOCK :

We are buying, rehabbing and selling SFH's in various geographical areas (W Coast and E coast). We're looking for a smart app that we can use across the range that will help us not only communicate well, but manage remotely, understand what's going on, and conclude the whole package. There's plenty of one-off flip type apps (which ares great) but struggling to find something that amalgamates 5 or 10 plus... any ideas, a new tech developer, or a nudge in the right direction? Or for discussion... thanks.

Given your description and the number of moving parts you might wish to consider using conceptboard.com Its a white board app that allows for the incorporation of documents, images, text, and drawings. It also has an internal communication feature although I've not used that aspect:

I have used its as a story board to assemble processes and then communicate those processes with context through images of materials and drawings with text box descriptions with arrows and pointers designating useful areas within the story.

Conceptboard is relatively easy to learn and once learned offers a superior platform to communicate ideas, concepts, samples, designs, business plans, etc.

Personally, I use slack.com to communicate with team members for business only communication. Slack works like a chat service but also separates from mobile phone network communication allowing a distinct bifurcation of business and personal communication.

@MICHAEL HANCOCK

I came across an app called wunderlist they have the free app, the "pro" at $4.99 a month and they also have the wunderlist for business.  With it you can manage all your  projects. Check it out here: https://www.wunderlist.com/business

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you