What if some new blood, wholesalers/agents/brokers/investors got together and set up their own gig.,

4 Replies

What if Getting together in an effort to secure a larger portion of the market share. Helped Things I mean a hungry, reasonabably like mined group of varying individuals, with vary skills, likes, and dislikes. A group of individuals with marketable skills that we could focus on in an effort to try to help the most people possible, the best ways possible as well as help ourselves through the process. OR MAYBE really helped things. Are there any interested takers? OR DO I JUST SOUND LUDIDRIS?

Dan D.

I am the king on BP of miss spelling but you got me there on this post   LOL.

But hey I could give a rip some guy went on about my grammar and punctuation and I don't care.. you get the point... I am not the grammar police .

Wholesalers on there face are all out for their own ... they try to get to the deals before anyone else so I don't see a big sharing thing.. I see one tying one up and then reselling that's about the extent of it.

I wasn't paying close enough to my typed rant it was more about what I had to say. I too like you guys have found much of the same kind of treatment. However I am sill amazed at the potential that I believe this forum has. Would you be interested in talking about this some more in a private setting.

I see an abundance of properties, from all over that are all surrounded by uniquely, different and specific situations for each and every seller. People that try to do everything on their own end up doing everything that they do poorly. I'm not trying to be utopean or anything. But I do feel that if a few of us like minded individuals got together we could at the least aid in the streamlining of things. At least That. But I think we could do so much more.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here