Votes
Steve Chaisson
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Memphis professional referrals needed

Steve Chaisson
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Aug 7 2015, 11:51

I am currently buying properties at auction in the Nashville area and did my first deal in Memphis last week.

I am now looking at purchasing a note on a commercial property with a private lender.  I could use some investor-friendly professionals to do title searches (and preliminary title prior to auction).  My attorney in Nashville generally puts his blessing on anything I purchase and doesn't charge because of the volume of business that we do here, but I understand I may pay for this type of service initially.  I am aware that Shelby County has free public access to the register of deeds but I generally like to have a trained eye review title, particularly on more complicated deals.  

I could also use someone to do a survey/mortgage loan inspection on this particular property.

Finally, I could use some investment savvy agents both on the residential side and the light commercial side to run my deals through and get some opinions of value before we purchase.  I'm pretty good on my own in this department, but I haven't studied the data like I do in Nashville.

Good referrals are sincerely appreciated if you have them.

Loading replies...