What would you name a chain of hotels?

6 Replies

You're starting a chain of hotels that will one day consist of 1000s of hotels....

What would you name it? And you can't use your name.

Inn & Out

Originally posted by @Bob Bowling:

Inn & Out

That sounds like a prostitute hotel. Unfortunately, my last name is not very easy to pronounce. It wouldn't go across as well as "Hilton," for example.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Inn & Out

That sounds like a prostitute hotel. Unfortunately, my last name is not very easy to pronounce. It wouldn't go across as well as "Hilton," for example.

That would be the Notell Motel.  This is a play on the word Inn and the act of checking in & checking out.  Only a deviant would think of anything else.

Originally posted by @John Farmer:

Inn & Out

That would be the Notell Motel.  This is a play on the word Inn and the act of checking in & checking out.  Only a deviant would think of anything else.

Yea I'm a freak. Not gonna lie.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

There ya go. The Freak Inn.  We have the most Freak Inn comfortable beds!  Check in for the Freak Inn most luxurious stay!  Ask about our Freak Inn low rates.

You could be more famous than the Sofa King.  LOL...

DON'T get me started.

Originally posted by @John Farmer:

There ya go. The Freak Inn.  We have the most Freak Inn comfortable beds!  Check in for the Freak Inn most luxurious stay!  Ask about our Freak Inn low rates.

You could be more famous than the Sofa King.  LOL...

DON'T get me started.

I know....

The "Shower Cam Hotel"....

Hahahaha.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.