REIA

8 Replies

Hello @Emmanuel Onyemem

Real Estate Investors of Houston is a one I found on the Meetup app.  There is actually a meeting being held tonight... It'll be my first one.  You can search Houston Meetup and it should come up.  It's at Pub Fiction at 6:30.  I believe @Charles Nguyen is the organizer.

Hi @Emmanuel Onyemem ,

We just had our event this evening.  There were a lot of people, and I did not get a chance to meet everyone.  

Not sure if you made it out, but we are planning our next one and will keep everyone posted.

@Benjamin Blackburn - Hope you got a lot of contacts and knowledge this evening!

@Charles Nguyen I learned a ton, thanks a lot!

Made a mistake of not having a business card though.  I just purchased some about 5 minutes ago.  See you next month.

@Jordan Dupuis - Yes, we have a meeting every month.  You can get more details ==> HERE

Hope to see you at the next event!

Sounds great, Charles. See you at the event next week!

I looked up REIA Houston in the search and this post was the most informative. Thanks for the heads up Charles. Looking forward in attending for the next round.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.